Whatever your skills or desired level of involvement, there’s a way that you can help S.N.A.P.
Your tax-deductible donation to Safety Net for Abused Persons is greatly appreciated and will make a big difference to a survivor! Your donation will assist in:
• Fulfilling the immediate needs of victims of domestic violence
• Educating survivors and their children
• Providing shelter in the storm of violence
• Preparing survivors for independent living… and so much more!
Click here for more information.
Please consider giving your time and talents to help us continue casting a net of protection over those who are victims and survivors, of domestic violence.
Click here for more information on becoming a volunteer.
S.N.A.P. is always in need of provisions for our client families and for shelter residents. We also often need equipment for our offices. If you can supply any of these needs, we would be most appreciative. Click here for a list of Daily Shelter Needs.
You can support S.N.A.P. by your monetary donation.
Your donation to Safety Net for Abused Persons is tax-deductible.
Mail your donation by check or money order to:
SNAP, P.O. Box 10207, New Iberia, LA 70562
Donate using Pay Pal:
We accept Visa, Master Card and Discover.
• Paper products (paper towels, toilet tissue, kleenex)
• Copier paper
• Cleaning products
• Laundry detergent
• Shampoo, conditioner, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, combs, brushes
• Personal hygiene products
• Disposable gloves
• Over the counter medicines (such as Aspirin, Tylenol for adults and children, Motrin)
• Band-Aids, Q-Tips, Rubbing Alcohol, & Peroxide)
• Children’s supplies (markers, colors, pencils, educational videos)
• Diapers – all sizes
• Office supplies
• Women of Color Hair Products.
Areas where S.N.A.P. can use your assistance:
• Assisting in organization of clothing, shoes, household goods, etc.
• Assisting with the crisis line
• Assisting with “clean up/fix up” days to be held semi-annually 8am to 12pm
• Providing “pro bono” legal services
• Providing “pro bono” handyman services
• Serving on a committee to assist with the planning and execution of:
• Splash Bash in late May
• October “Domestic Violence Awareness Month” activities
• Annual giving campaign
• Annual “Light-Hearted Christmas”
• SNAP To It! at Christmas Time
To become a volunteer contact SNAP at 337-367-7627 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We would like to thank all the people that make S.N.A.P. possible by their support. Check the SNAP newsletter for a list of friends and donors.
DCFS - Department of Children and Family Services
Louisiana Bar Foundation
Louisiana Commission on Law Enforcement
United Way of Iberia
City of New Iberia
Iberia Parish Government
City of Delcambre